A basic list of requirements for loan processing. Speak to your mortgage broker to ensure you have all documents you will need for your application.
- Two most current payslips
- Two years tax returns or Group Certificates
- Rental income verification. If using rental income for loan servicing
- 100 points of ID (eg Passport and Drivers Licence)
- Confirmation of Deposit Funds (savings history if required)
- Copy of executed purchase contract executed by at least the vendor showing purchase price and all purchaser names.
- Rates Notice for any existing properties
- Copy of Title Deed if property is unencumbered.
- Latest statement of all current debts
- Last TWO years balance sheets & profit & loss
- Last TWO years company financials
- Last TWO years personal returns or Group Certificates
All other requirements as per PAYG points are also required.
REFINANCE & DEBT CONSOLIDATION.
All of the above requirements are relevant, with the addition of:
*** Last 6 months statements of all debts being refinanced
Please note: Minimum documentation can vary between lending institutions.
Consult your mortgage broker for a more accurate list of what they will require for a home loan.